5 Amazing and Free Styled Stock Photo Resources



If you're anything like me, you probably don't have a lot of time on your hand to take photos for your blog. But images are so necessary and oh so important. You need to have at least a photo for each of your blog post. Its a no brainer, right?. But, to take good quality pictures that matches your blog style is something that I struggle a lot. For a start, I don't own any DSLR cameras (I know right?) and sometimes I don't have the right props, or the right tools or I'm just plain lazy to whip something up. And buying photos is not something that I could afford right now.

My solution? I scoured around the internet for a high quality stock photos and curate them in the list below. All of these images are being offered for free!  How generous are they? I love each and one of them so much. Just be sure to read their terms of use first okay guys? Enjoy!


1. Creative Convex



Chaitra form itspinkpot.com offered her monthly newsletter subscriber a free high resolution photo pack each month. They are all so gorgeous and modern and fresh and so inline with my brand. They will fit most of blogger's style especially the creative and lifestyle bloggers. You wouldn't regret subscribing to it, I promise. What I really love about it is she offered the images in both portrait and landscape orientation so it's easy for you to use it in all of your social media platform.

2. Rekita Nicole




This is another blogger who is so generous with her offerings. If you subscribe to her newsletter, you will gain access to her styled stock photos library and there you will find lots and lots of amazing photo packs available for you to download and use however you see fit, with no attribution required but always appreciated. Her stock photography is so glam and feminine and fun. Go here and take a look yourself.

3. Gold and Berry



I freaking love this girl so much because she gave all of her readers free crazy gorgeous photos. You don't even have to subscribe to her newsletter in order to get the photos. So generous and her photos are all seriously super duper gorgeous I'm not even kidding. Don't believe me? Find all of it here and you'll see what I mean. You're welcome.

4. Ashley Ella Design



If a feminine and glam styled stock photos are what you're into, then its worth it to look at what this blogger has to offer. I really love all of her photos and I'm sure you will too. They are so perfect for your blog and social media. Visit her blog here to download the photos.

5. A Prettier Web



I just came across this website and it is super cool blog for women entrepreneurs. So many good stuff here, guys you should totally check it out. She also have some seriously amazing master list of resources on everything from stock photos to tools to build your own website. They are so many high quality amazing modern minimalist photos that you can find here, all being offered for free. You can download the photos and use them right away for your blog banner, etc.

Post a Comment