6 things to do when you are feeling uninspired



Ever feel like you want to do something but ended up not doing it because you lack of some inspiration? Feeling like you are in desperate need of some pick-me-up? Or you want some motivation to start on that one project you've been putting off for months or even years? Then this post is for you!

I have always find myself procrastinating over everything that I ever want to do. I have so many ideas in my head but most of the times, it stays there and never really being realized. Then there was also times when I am so unproductive I feel like a failure. Fret not! You're not alone in this and I am here to share with you these golden tips so that you'll get back on track in full gear ready to seize the day.

01 // Go for a walk
Chances are you are sitting in front of your computer right now whilst admiring other people's lives and works. DON'T. Get up and go for a walk. That is so much better than looking at your computer screen wishing you had someone else's lives. Walking can give you many benefits and you're most likely to get some fresh new perspectives and who knows, maybe a great idea will strike. If it doesn't, at least you do your body some good today. Congratulation.

02 // Read a book 
Motivational, design, crafts, magazines or even comic books. Any type of book will do. Heck, if you don't like to read just look at the pictures. But I tell you, people who don't read are missing out on some of the wealthiest knowledge ever existed. So go grab that book. You'll thank me later. Reading keeps you alive. They feed your thoughts, they make you hungry for more. They can make you sad, happy, excited and curious all at once. Most of all, they'll make you inspired again. Books are magic.

03 // Listen to music
Music has been known to trigger human emotion. So put on your headphone, blast your favorite songs and feel good about yourself again.

04 // Paint 
Paint something. Paint anything. It doesn't have to be beautiful, it doesn't have to be a masterpiece. Just let loose and be you. No pressure. The purpose of art is like a therapy. I always feel so much better when I was painting something. and happier too. You should try it sometime. Inspiration will most likely to follow.  

05 // Eat dessert
Desserts. I love desserts. (like who doesn't?) Its like a happy pills for me. Just thinking about it makes me feel giddy. Don't worry too much about wanting the inspiration to come. They will when its time. I say eat dessert first.

The message clear, guys : Get off the computer and actually do something. Seriously the internet is like a Narnia and the longer you stay the harder it is for you to leave. I know that the list above are some simple things that you already know but how many of us are actually doing it? Inspiration is always hard to come by if you are feeling overwhelmed and stressed out. You need to be able to focus and be calm if you want to be inspired. Think happy thoughts.

That's it. Let me know if this works out for you! 


Post a Comment