Freebies | Nursery Printables


Hello there! I'm back with an awesome goodies for you guys. This last week has been very hectic for me but I'm also having a lot of fun. My baby girl is already 4 months old today. Yeay! She has come a long way. I still feel she grows up too fast! 

With that being said, I also wanted to decorate her nursery and filled the walls with pretty arts. I personally love the words on this print because it really goes so well with my nursery theme and I know that it will fit in yours too. So I designed this printable for her and I'd like to share them with you.


I designed these darling prints in two versions; one is in english and the other is in french. Well, everything sounds better in french, oui? So go ahead, download them, print on a nice paper and frame them up nicely. That's it! Hope you'll enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them.

If you download this, please share them with me. I'd love to see them in actions! 

You can download the 8.5x11 inch print below. Enjoy!

ENGLISH VERSION




*This print is for personal use only. All rights reserved. Thank you!

Post a Comment