Summer Cravings | Ice Cream

Its no secret that my favorite time of the year is summer. To me summer equals to fun, sand, sea and of course, ice cream! I love love love ice cream. While many people turn to chocolate for an instant pick me up, I turn to ice cream. In sadness they are my happy pills and when I'm happy I always celebrate with it. In short, ice cream is my bff.

I love all kinds of frozen treats, really. Be it popsicle, sorbet, soft serve, you name it. But ice cream never fails me. It is so stylish and versatile. You can drizzle chocolate fudge on top of it, put some sprinkles on top, topped them with fruits for a healthier version and you can eat it with cakes and even cookies. You can't beat that, seriously.

So I've collected some of the best ice cream recipes over in my Pinterest board. And today I'd like to share with you guys my favorite ice cream recipes. While its easy to just head to your local ice cream store and buy some, it is soo much better when its homemade. Actually, everything taste 100% better when you made it yourself compared to the store bought version.

Here are my top 5 ice creams that I crave (yes, I'll have them in every meal, thank you.);

For Breakfast // Syrup and Waffles Ice cream

This should be my new perfect breakfast. I could eat this everyday for the rest of my life. Recipe can be found HERE.

For Brunch // Homemade Brownie Batter & Cotton Candy Ice cream

Oh-so-fancy kind of ice cream. Ice cream + cotton candy = MY kind of ice cream! Get the recipe HERE.

For Lunch // Hazelnut Praline Ice cream

This is serious stuff, guys. Surely going to satisfy your sweet tooth and cravings! Head over HERE for the recipe.

For Dinner // The Best Chocolate Ice cream 

Let the picture do the talking here. I say dig in! Find the recipe over HERE.

For Supper // One Ingredient Banana Ice cream

I'm all over this one ingredient ice cream. What a way to end your day. Ice cream before bed has never been easier to whip up. Recipe HERE.

So go ahead and make your own ice cream. Its super easy and super delicious. Your tummy will thank you.
What's your favorite ice cream? Share in the comment below!

Post a Comment