Lesson Learned | Being a Mom




Hey there friends! So today marks the 100th days of me being a mom. I have to admit that it's not easy. No, not all. Up to this day I've shed countless tears, sweat and of course blood. But trust me when I said its all going to be worth it. Here are some of the lessons that I've learned by being a mom.

#1 THE BEGINNING IS ALWAYS THE HARDEST
The first week after giving birth to my daughter was the toughest time in my life. This is especially true if you are a first time mom.
#2 NO CHILD IS THE SAME, EVER
Don't worry if your child is not progressing as quick as your neighbor's daughter.Worrying gets you nowhere, my dear.
#3 DON'T BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE  
everyone have their own method of raising a child
#4 RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH
be an informed parent, not an ignorant one
#5 ENJOY EVERY MOMENT
You will miss them one day, trust me. They grew up so quick you'll start to wonder how.
#6 MAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF
Go on, now. You know you deserve it.
#7 THIS TOO SHALL PASS 
should be your mantra from now on.


What have you learned so far? share in the comment below!

Post a Comment